If you would like to sign up to help out with CIRC please go to our SIGN UP Genius CIRC Volunteer Portal.
Our CIRC Volunteer Lead is Michael Greig who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Chief Umpire is Lynda Dundas at email@example.com See procedures below...
Below are some of the areas we can use your help and the approximate times. All volunteers must review Concussion Protocols as per Rowan's Law.
Saturday February 8, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Place ergs in race formation at Paramount Fine Foods Centre, setup chairs, signage, etc. Followed by the "Head-of-the-Volunteer" race to test the ergs and race system software.
RACE DAY SUNDAY
February 9, 2020
National anthem plays at 8:45
First Race is 9:00 am
OFFICIATING (LANE JUDGES):
- Lane Officials will be assigned to cover 2 lanes in a morning, mid-day or afternoon shift. The Officials Meeting will be held on Sunday 7:45 am for orientation to race PM5s and checklist run through. Please review the OFFICIALS PROCEDURES DOCUMENT HERE.
- Pre-orientation training for registration desk volunteers takes place on Saturday afternoon. Report to Desk 7:00 am Sunday
- Sunday 8:30 am-5pm covering various areas such as pre-competition line-up, award winners, runners to MC, warmup area, exhibitor area and directing traffic throughout the day.
ERG SALES & TEAR DOWN:
AWARDS & VICTORY CEREMONIES
- Lead continuous flow of podium presentations, medals and photography.
- Help orient special guest presenters to medal presentation to winners..